Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ready To Represent Oklahoma

  Dear Oklahoma State Republican Convention Delegate, Please see the following letter from RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, dated April 27, 2016, concerning my work on the RNC Resolutions Committee. 

  This Committee work is an integral part of keeping the National Party attuned to the issues concerning the grassroots of America. The National Committeewoman duties require diligence, rapport and trust. I will continue to defend Republican core principles and advance conservative policies as an RNC Member.
  I appreciate your confidence and your support as I serve you on the RNC. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly. I ask for your support and your vote at the State Convention on May 14. See you at the Oklahoma Republican State Convention! God bless,

Carolyn

National Committeewoman to the Republican Party,
 and big fan of the people of Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment